Friday, February 15, 2008

Cryx Battlegroup

Hiya!

For a while now I've been thinking about starting a Cryx army. So before christmas a friend of mine placed an order (from Chaosorc) and after a lot of hassle and grief the package arrived this month. Anyway... I have a winter brake next week and some time to get things started.

On to business.

I didn't want to take the easy route and start with the battlegroup, so I came up with this replacement list:

The Witch Coven of Garlghast: 85 Pts

Deathripper: 38 Pts

Deathripper: 38 Pts

Stalker: 64 Pts

Leviathan: 125 Pts

Total: 350 Pts

I don't know when I'm going to get a chance to play and test how this list works, but in the mean time I hope I get them all painted.

This week I managed to get all models assembled and based. I was hoping that I could basecoat them today, but there is no chance I can spray outside with this weather. With a bit of luck the wind has calmed tomorrow and I get them coated.

And here is a pic of them so far:

Cryx 350 based

No comments: